Saturday, August 18, 2012

cheap oakley sunglass you must have caught the strength of his hit

Pale and said: cheap nfl nodded his head, I started BOSS refresh the option shock up across the hall, the next moment ... a golden wind roaring rang, shoved a whistle, one covered with glittering, like the god of war down to earth young people in the hall!
Buchan that the tower has just appeared, then imposing octahedral shouted: Tower fierce of a breeze, the body the whole disappeared.
A loud noise, proud even literally Yingjie this look, this is what must be connected to that tower in Buchen, shouting slogans and attack finished the first time, players are not allowed to move, in order to challenge Buchan that tower, you must have caught the strength of his hit, which is a mandatory requirement.
Has been full of defensive, proud of the health bar is still only a hint, it has enough!
The next moment ... I saw a red hurricane fierce swept the sky, proud figure of quickly in order between the flash of nothingness, fierce, Buchan tower chest and shoved from the explosion of a mass of red flame!
Continuous roar, Buchen body of the towers were hit by more than a dozen wanton, sound earth-shattering roar, the body of the tower in Buchen fierce golden big to do, the body quickly turned into a golden light, and disappeared in the original ground.
Leng Leng, I totally did not expect refused to that tower, the mighty, even so vulnerable to get rid of, if not the first force attacks, it will be a perfect victory
The next moment ... proud in front of me, calm and looked at me and said: Difficult to swallow a mouthful of saliva, and trembling, I asked: cheap nfl smile, a touch of pride in and said: Paused, proud voice serious up,cheap oakley sunglass, Yi Zizi said: has been practicing in 160 times gravity areas, so the speed I have been Bi Buken the tower faster and more so that,fake oakley sunglasses, even if I only use the simplest combat skills, he is not my opponent! Listening to proud of my brain fierce roar of a burst, in front of an open, how can I forget the underground Temple of stick with, and will be able to speed mentioned beyond the level of the tower in Buchen
Looked proud of excitement, I am grateful and said: Heard here, proud fierce fell silent, trying to get to ...... solemn pride in the voice rang out: Looked puzzled proud, this guy is probably afraid of me

No comments:

Post a Comment