Wednesday, June 13, 2012

north face oso Zhang Qin immediately changed his mind

Call me when things do not forget her. Her new home is a rental to move from the old home - past placement co-workers to help, of course, who had a hand, and afterwards I've been to many times, are basically to go alone. still she ate her two just by parents to Xinjiang rice, but this time, she has invited many people to go,nba clothing, as if engaged in what PARTY. I heard her say, and did not understand what she meant Her sentence: and female typist Zhang ground to discuss all the things she came to visit, do not know what, Zhang Qin immediately changed his mind, and resolutely said not to, Deng how to persuade are invalid, no alternative, Deng gave me that : : stronger, but too squeamish,north face oso, that quest for such a person, I never liked her. I have a mind when she is the future may develop. I had to try to calm the emotional the hearts Yuanfen Cross and dumbfounding, pressing the voice she said: - I simply will not fancy her; You may also each other first first discuss the matter, would not be such an embarrassment. Upon hearing this, I really dumbfounding, really impress. Is just after New Year, mother, and to call Long spin-fang, an old colleague to chat. Answered the phone was her husband, both sides chatted with a few, the other side asked the children things, my mother the way my things, the other one, hey! there, said she had a niece, 28-year-old, own business, not yet looking for a boyfriend, so he went to ask if the other party has agreed to see to meet, it was introduced, to have this opportunity , of course, pleased, but this happy news, but, etc. and waited waited a month without any news. heart trouble, and the mother of the joke: colleagues forgot, it does not, she was embarrassed to say to you! liberation was one person in charge of the East Rift guerrillas, after the liberation when the Distribution and Infrastructure responsible person has the state-owned enterprises, the relationship between a lot, he does not have a point, we did not dare to offend him, perhaps he is the future help.

No comments:

Post a Comment